Trevor's House of Payne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Track repave requests

2 posters

Go down

Track repave requests Empty Track repave requests

Post  GoJeffGordon24 Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:50 pm

Well I found out you can repave tracks for nr2003. I'd explain, but its too complicated. If anyone wants any track repaved, tell me how darker or lighter, or what color (yes I just said color.), and send me a .zip file of the track.

Last edited by GoJeffGordon24 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total

GoJeffGordon24

Back to top Go down

Track repave requests Empty Re: Track repave requests

Post  Ben66 Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:47 am

I know its 'too complicaated' but could you teach me how? I wanna try and repave a track like Tally_87 and see what it looks like

Ben66

Back to top Go down

Post  GoJeffGordon24 Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:50 am

Fine, I'll try. First, you will need winmip2 and mipexplorer. Go to winmip2 and open a track folder and unpack it. Then go to mipexplorer and choose a track .mip and hit convert to .bmp (or .tga, it doesen't matter), and click "Mip NR2003". Go to your program you paint cars with and open the track file (Track concrete for example), and simply fill it with any color paint you want. Then go back to mip explorer and choose the selected .bmp or .tga track file and click "Mip NR2003". Be sure to do this with all asphalt and concrete .mips or else you're track will look really weird.

GoJeffGordon24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum