Trevor's House of Payne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site looks simple

2 posters

Go down

Site looks simple Empty Site looks simple

Post  slick Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:28 am

The site looks simple,simple is better.Way to go NW, I told you I'd help you out.From here on out think of creative ideas to fill your car files and if you know somebody that knows how to create mods that would definitely get the ball rolling also talk to Dennis Rioux at DRM he will help you with some good ideas. the in and outs of operating a website.Take notes, learn all you can and Patience is a virtue, good luck and don't give up! It takes a while to get things worked out. Slick

slick

Back to top Go down

Site looks simple Empty Re: Site looks simple

Post  Trevor Payne Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:05 pm

slick wrote:The site looks simple,simple is better.Way to go NW, I told you I'd help you out.From here on out think of creative ideas to fill your car files and if you know somebody that knows how to create mods that would definitely get the ball rolling also talk to Dennis Rioux at DRM he will help you with some good ideas. the in and outs of operating a website.Take notes, learn all you can and Patience is a virtue, good luck and don't give up! It takes a while to get things worked out. Slick
Thanks for the tips bro.
Trevor Payne
Trevor Payne
Admin

https://trevorpayne.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum